* Why Have A Website?
* Why Build A Website?
* Building a Better Brick And Mortar Business With the Web
* Website Design and Choosing Right Web Design Company
* Four Critical Web Design Rules
* 7 Steps to Set Your Website on Fast Track to Sucess
* 5 Reasons Headlines Crucial to a Websites Sucess
* Top 5 Reasons for a Website Redesign
* Website Redesign- Top 10 Tips
* Maintaining Your Company's Website
* Driving Traffic To Your Website
* Get Web Presence and Reach the Global Market
* Use Great Ideas for Successful Internet Marketing
* Launch Home-Based Retail Business
* Learning About Internet Marketing
* Make Video To Market Business Online
* How To Find Products To Sell Online
* Online Advertising is Very Effective for Small Businesses
EbizIsEZ.com Copyright © 2008 - 2014
a division of melrose bay
Why Build a Website by BluEnt
A website: What is it really? Is it a virtual brochure or a portfolio of your work, or is it a marketing tool to showcase your services or products to customers around the world. A website is undoubtedly one of the most important marketing tools these days.
It is the company image, a catalog and a portfolio of the company. With the cut-throat competition and paradigm shift, website is of great significance in the marketing of the business on the World Wide Web. The website is representation of the company to its global customers and a way to contact customers in an effective manner.
We suggest few sound reasons in favor of building a website for your organization that includes:
1. Promotion of a business: A website can bring wonders to your business; it can promote your business to millions of customers around the globe. Marketing being the backbone of business, a website plays a very crucial role in the promotion of the business. It helps the business to transcend the barriers of time and distance. It acts as a brochure and a marketing tool to make your customers aware of your services/products anytime and anywhere at their own convenience.
2. Communicate your message: Communication is an integral part of the success of any business today. With the help of a website, you can communicate your message economically and effectively. Whatever be your message, whether it would be commercial, social or personnel, your website is available to your customers/users 24 hrs a day in order to act upon your message.
3. Facilitate knowledge-building: A website can be an outstanding tool to share knowledge among the employees. It can be used as a tool to facilitate knowledge building and share important information knowledge among the employees. It can also be used as forums, where people can exchange questions and answers and can post their queries to get an answer
4. Communicate with your customers: Make your presence felt among your customers whether they are in your town, country or continent, a website is an excellent way to provide comprehensive information to your customers about your services or products in a more tranquil and peaceful environment than in the traditional form of an advertisement. You can even keep in touch with your customers via mailing list, RSS or simply though your website.
5. A sales tool outside the office: Your website can act as a sales tool that works 24 hrs 365 days of the year. Whether you are going to announce a press release or planning to introduce new services and products in the market or going to enter in to an alliance with the leading company. The corporate website of your company makes your clients or customers updated with the latest events in your organization thus making them updated with your products and services.
6. Reach an international market: If you have decided to enter in to the international market, it will be highly beneficial to launch a websites for that market also. The website will cater to their specific needs and expectations of that particular market. The regional flavor of the website can help to earn loyalty of the customers and make them feel closer to your company, its services and products.
7. Improve Branding: The brand can be defined as a bond between a company, products/services and customers. It is a way to set apart your product, service or company from its competitors, and infuse loyalty among customers or clients. The content, style, presentation and tools such as Newsletters and press releases allow you to stand apart from the crowd. It helps to make your visitor feel good about the organization and its products and build loyalty. SHAPE
8. Credibility of the Company:
* Make sure that hard-core network engineers run the company and they are on the block for at least 2 years.
* Avoid the companies that are run by amateurs even if they give you a cheap bargain because your ultimate aim is to put your best step forward for your website.
* You need to check their credentials thoroughly, Read the 'About us' page 'Terms of service'. Also read the web host forum and reviews. Please check for the credibility of the posts as well.
* Check the technology used by the company and go in for the one, which has at least 95% of the uptime for most of its servers.
* You need to know if the company publishes its address because you need to be sure if the company is legitimate since you are putting your company's future in the hands of another.
9. Bandwidth: There is nothing called unlimited bandwidth. If you buy the unlimited service, your host might shut you down claiming that your website has been using unfair amount of system resources.
* Beware - bandwidth usage and system resources are two different aspects when dealing your host.
* Always go in for the bandwidth one or two sizes bigger because finally your aim is to grow.
* Initially you might need less as the traffic is poor but eventually when the traffic builds up and your site is popular you would have to grab for the entire available amount.
10. Space: The web host gives you a certain amount of space on its servers. The need and the usage really depend on you.
* If you buy 5 MB of space it is plenty for the web pages and images of most of the business websites. But you need to confirm if this includes the mail, log files etc as well.
* A web host that includes everything usually gives at least 15 MB space minimum.
* Make sure that you don't get sold into buying space than you really need.
11. Dedicated vs. Shared Servers: The web space you rent might be shared by a number of other clients of the company you choose. This is a very common trend. This should be your preferred choice if the number of hits is less and the website you own does not have a huge traffic but if you are moderately popular and the graphics and images take time to download, then dedicated servers are the best bet. If you go in for shared hosting then check if the same server does not host any adult or red flag site because some search engines weed all the websites hosted on this kind of server and you don't want to be weeded out.
12. Support: A simple and quick tool to determine the online and offline support that you may require once your site is hosted is to mail your pre sales questions to the company. The response time will tell you a lot about the dependency of the company. So before signing the contract ensure that you will get response even at 3.00 am in the morning if needed.
BluEnt’s Content Department edits and authors towards Bluent.net for distinct articles/journals. For any website design, website development, software development and application development related issues and concerns please feel free to visit the website www.bluent.net for more information. Or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Source: ArticleRich.com